Thomas Cook Tours has 126 tours travelling to 51 countries and all 7 continents.
From the Outback to the Glaciers
Experience the natural splendour of New Zealand's Southern Alps as well as the Aboriginal culture in Australia's Outback on a journey that showcases the diversity of the lands "down under."
- Wine, Homehosted Meals, Scenic Cruise, Sea Life, Zoo, Coastal, Glacier Region, Rainforest, Tropical, Wonder Of The World, World Heritage Site unesco, Architecture, Museums, Music, Local Markets, Mature, First Timer, Immersive
- New Zealand, Australia
The Complete South America
An amazing adventure awaits you in South America when you travel Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires, Machu Picchu, and Chilean Wine Country.
- Wine, Food Tasting, Gourmet Meals, Train, Scenic Cruise, Sea Life, Jungle, Music, Dancing, Coastal, Mountains, Rainforest, Volcano, Glacier Region, Wonder Of The World, World Heritage Site unesco, National Parks, Ancient Cultures, Architecture, Museums, Local Markets, Mature, Immersive
- Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Chile
Antarctica adventure - bear witness to blue-white glaciers, dramatic icebergs, thrilling passages, and nesting penguins on this unforgettable voyage to the Last Great Frontier.
- Ocean Cruise, Scenic Cruise, Sea Life, Coastal, Mountains, Island Visits, Glacier Region, Snowy, Wonder Of The World, National Parks, Music, Holiday, Mature, Immersive, Dancing
Canadian Rockies by Train
Discover lush green western Canadian coast and the natural beauty of the Canadian Rockies on a tour featuring VIA Rail’s overnight train journey.
- National Parks, Mementos, Small Group, Mature, Immersive, Gourmet Meals, Train, Mountains, Lake Regions, Glacier Region
America's South and Cajun Country
Discover the unique culture and hospitality of the American South, spending time in Nashville, Memphis, Baton Rouge, Natchez, and New Orleans.
- Homehosted Meals, Gourmet Meals, Cooking Class, Scenic Cruise, Music, Americana, Experiential, Local Immersion, Southern, Mature, First Timer
- United States